Sterilization machine sterilization machine is a machine that kills microorganisms on products, packaging materials of packaging containers, packaging aids and packaging parts, and reduces them to within the allowable scale.
Sterilizer is a laboratory specially organized for research and development of universities, colleges and production units to obtain test data;
Casing-type complete sterilization system, plate-type complete sterilization system: used for continuous sterilization of fruit and vegetable puree, raw juice, concentrated juice, milk, fruit juice beverage or similar products.
Advantages of sterilization machine 1. The viscosity scale of the product is extremely large, and the pH value of the use environment is 1 ~ 14, suitable for fresh milk, pasteurized milk, yogurt, pattern milk, fruit juice, tea beverage, wine, ice cream, soy milk, milk beverage, longevity milk, jam, sauce products and other products of aseptic production, the quality or freshness of the products treated by UHT sterilization system can be maintained at 3 ~ at normal temperature under aseptic packaging ~ 6 months (Do not add any preservatives), Exempt from cold chain;
2, equipment full-automatic or semi-automatic computer control, contact LCD operation;
3, instantaneous processing, adhere to the original flavor of the product;
4. PID temperature control system, the sterilization temperature is recorded in real time on the recorder;
5. The heat treatment process of the product is uniform, and the heat recovery rate is as high as 90%;
6. There is no contact point in the tube, no sanitary dead angle, the product will not adhere to the tube, and the bellows form a high turbulence in the sterilization process, and have a self-cleaning effect in the material flow process, therefore, it is not easy to form scaling and pollution in the pipe;
7. Longer continuous operation time and better CIP self-cleaning effect; 8, less spare parts, lower operating cost ,;
9, easy to install, view and disassemble, pipeline maintenance is convenient;
10. The material is firm and can withstand high product pressure.