?The electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to instantly generate high heat on the aluminum foil on the bottle mouth, and then fuse it to the bottle mouth to achieve the sealing function. It has good moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and anti-counterfeiting effects, and has the purpose of extending the storage period of articles. The material of the sealed container can be polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), polystyrene (PS), ABS, and glass. It cannot be used for metal bottle bodies and bottle caps. (At the same time, the company also provides induction aluminum foil films of various materials).
????Everyone knows that if you want the machine to have a longer life, you must operate and use the equipment reasonably and maintain it regularly. But what are the precautions when operating the equipment, and what should I do in case of common failures? How to maintain the equipment? Will everyone? The following editors will combine the experience gained from using this device for many years to share the blow:
????There are a few things to note when using the device:
1. It is not suitable for metal containers and metal caps, let alone press the start button on a metal table, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
2. Before turning on the power, you must insert the induction aviation plug and tighten the screws.
3. Use single-phase three-wire power cords. For operator safety, be sure to use single-phase three-wire power sockets. The ground in the workplace must be dry to maintain insulation.
4. Equipped with automatic thermal protection for temperature overheating. When the temperature inside the machine is overheating, the buzzer in the machine will beep long and the yellow indicator light of “PRO.MD.” will be on. At this time, the main power switch should be turned off to cool down during standby. After the buzzer stops, continue to work.
5. During the work, you should often touch the surface of the sensor head to check whether it is overheating. If you find that your hands are hot, stop heating and wait until it cools down (you can turn off the power without cooling). When the 'WARMUP' green light is off, please Do not press the start button to avoid accidental triggering. After the machine is finished, please turn off the power switch on the panel.
6, equipped with fuses, can not be replaced by insurance.
7. There is high voltage inside, and the bottom plate is live. It is strictly forbidden to repair it by yourself to avoid electric shock.
8. If there is any bare wire before use, stop using the machine, and use it after maintenance.
9, equipment transportation, storage, use must not be impacted, heavy pressure, damp.
10. When the product is unpacked for inspection and acceptance, under normal transportation and intact packaging, if any part of the product is found to be inconsistent with the packing list, you should promptly notify the company.
11. According to the instruction manual, the operation should be understood clearly beforehand. If a problem is found in the quality of the product, explain it to the company within the prescribed period.
????Equipment cleaning and maintenance:
1. When not in use for a long time, empty the material in the pipeline to keep the machine clean and dry.
2. Regularly clean the machine table surface, bottom plate and lower die slide, groove, upper die inner plate and positioning rod, etc. to keep clean. (Note: the power must be turned off and returned to normal temperature).
3. The lower mold slide, pressure rod bearing, eccentric wheel, guide post, guide rail and other transmission parts are regularly filled with butter to ensure the performance of the machine.
4. Method of cleaning the tooth knife: first plug the two drain holes of the lower mold with a cotton ball, pour boiling water into the groove of the lower mold until it is full, then push the lower mold slide into place, and press the upper mold , Press to the low point of zui, let the knife soak for several minutes until cleaning, repeated several times.
5. Pay attention to high temperature. The electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine can be divided into two parts: the control box and the output induction head. The sensor is high precision, high tightness and high sensitivity.
The device is strictly forbidden from impact and overload, and must not be touched during work. Disassembly is not allowed for non-repair. So during work, always check the sensor head.
Whether it is overheating, stop heating if hot hands are found, and work after cooling down (can keep power on). Do not press the green button to avoid touching
5. Check whether the power plug is loose. Always check the mechanical parts during production to see if the rotation and lifting are normal, whether there are any abnormalities, and whether the screws are present.
Loose to keep the production line running normally.
6. Replace worn parts, restore the high precision and performance of the equipment, ensure the quality of the product seal and give play to the proper performance of the equipment.
????In short, the electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine is not only easy to operate and use, but also convenient for daily maintenance. In case of major problems, provide service with the manufacturer's technicians.
????The packaging machinery has been used for a long time, especially under continuous work and overload conditions, it is prone to some electrical and mechanical failures, such as the sealing machine: the sealing is not strong, the machine is stopped and stopped, the fuse is blown at the start, and issued during operation. 'Squeak', uncontrollable temperature, deformation and bending of the finished bag at the seal, bubbles or irregular marks at the seal imprint.
1. The seal is not strong
Insufficient sealing is one of the common failures of continuous sealing machines. Insufficient sealing has three meanings: ① The sealing of the packaging bag cannot be sealed; ② Under the pressure of the sealing knife, the bag is sealed, but it is squeezed or squeezed slightly. After peeling, the seal will crack again. ③ When peeling test is performed on the seal, half of the seal is strong and half is separated. The quality of the seal of such a packaging bag is still unsatisfactory because the contents are extruded during storage and transportation. Easy to miss. This situation often occurs when the composite lining is OPP and blown PE.
The main causes of the * failures are as follows.
(1) Insufficient heat sealing temperature:
Under normal circumstances, when the total thickness of the bag made of OPP is 80 ～ 90μm, the heat-sealing temperature must reach 170 ～ 180 ℃; the total thickness of the bag made of PE as the lining is 85 ～ 100μm At this time, the temperature should be controlled at 180 ～ 200 ℃. As long as the total thickness of the bag is increased, the heat sealing temperature must be increased accordingly.
(2) Heat sealing speed is too fast:
Closing the mouth is also related to the speed of the sealing machine. If the speed is too fast, the seal can be heated in the future by the traction roller and sent to the cold press for cooling treatment, which naturally fails to meet the heat seal quality requirements.
(3) The pressure of the cold-pressed rubber wheel is not suitable: there is one on the upper and lower sides of the cold-pressed rubber wheel, and the pressure between them should be moderate. You only need to clamp the spring when adjusting the pressure.