China's Leading Beverage Bottling Equipment Manufacturer

ShenZhen J&D Drinking Water Equipment Co., Ltd.

ZhangJiaGang  J&D  Packing  Machinery  Co.,  Ltd.

 

 +86-0755-88321071

 +86-13823281855
Coding machines & ink jet printers

The laser show you know the structure of the root of the laser cutting machine

by:J&D WATER     2020-03-25
The laser show you know the structure of the root of the laser cutting machine was know a lot of people about laser cutting machine, but to truly understand the laser cutting machine, is still needs careful investigation would understand. The laser cutting machine is usually made up of what parts? 1, laser power, laser vibration with high voltage power supply is supply. 2, laser vibrator: was the first laser equipment. 3, refraction mirror: it is used for laser will guide the direction of the requested. In order to make the beam path will not occur, all mirror needs maintenance with maintenance. 4, the cutting torch: top gun, gather the lens and for gas nozzle and other parts. 5, incision operation channels: being placed by machining, and can accurately and precisely control program to move, usually by the motor drive. 6, cutting torch driven equipment: for in accordance with the program driver cut along the X axis and Z axis direction, made up of servo motor and screw and other transmission equipment. 7, numerical control equipment: the open channel and the cutting torch to manipulate, it also operate with the laser output power. Cut 8, panel: used to control the total operation process of the equipment. 9, a cylinder: assignments include laser dielectric cylinders and for cylinder, used to make up for assignments, gas supply cut with laser vibration for gas. 10, cooling water circulation equipment: laser cooling vibrator. Laser is one of the use of electric energy into light energy equipment, such as CO2 gas laser conversion efficiency is usually 20% and the remaining 80% will transform into heat energy. Cooling water will take away excess heat to adhere to the normal operation of vibrator. : 11, air, boring is used to laser beam vibrator and pathways to supply clean dry air, to adhere to the path and mirror normal operation. Metal laser cutting equipment recommendation: preferential deals offer 4007001618 【 Metal laser cutting equipment 】 It is mainly used for cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, aluminum, iron, gold, silver etc. Thickness is 1. 0 ~ 25 mm plate; 【 Stainless steel laser cutting equipment 】 Classic gantry double drive structure of stable and reliable, automatic switching table, at the same time of cutting up and down on another table, convenient and quick to save time; 【 Optical fiber laser cutting 】 With high-speed movement speed, acceleration and dynamic performance, is laser for efficient and specialized research and development of a product, its cutting 0. The speed of 5 mm stainless steel reached 100 m/min. 【 Carbon steel sheet metal laser cutting 】 Specializing in sheet metal processing industry demand for sheet of processing in the field of research and development design of laser processing equipment, it has a very high cost performance, with CNC system control, efficiency is much higher than in other laser cutting equipment for the board drive mode control. More laser metal cutting equipment
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...