Keep in touch for better business!
China's Leading Beverage Bottling Equipment Manufacturer
Water purification equipment refers to water equipment that processes water purification.
Reverse osmosis is the process of desalting and desalting salt water at room temperature without phase change. Water purification equipment simply is water purification equipment. And clean water processed by water treating machine is widely used in our life: drinking, chemical, medical, breeding, planting, food, beverage and so on.
The following will give you a brief introduction: water purification equipment components and production of water purification process.
Features of water treating equipment operation
Reverse osmosis is a process that reverse osmosis machine uses physical method to desalinate saline, desalting. The desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane element can reach 99.5% and can remove colloid, organic matter, bacteria, virus and so on in water at the same time.
1. Reverse osmosis can be continuous water production, the system is simple, easy to operate, product water quality is stable
2. Adopt imported reverse osmosis membrane, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operating cost;
3. Automatic pretreatment system is adopted to realize unmanned operation;
4. High efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes, to ensure water quality safety;
6. Automatic electric control program, optionally equipped with touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Personalized design to meet local water quality needs.
8. Equipment covers a small area and requires small space.
9. Reverse osmosis device has a high degree of automation, and the workload of operation maintenance and equipment maintenance is very small.
10. Water treatment relies solely on water pressure as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest in many treatment processes.
11. Do not need a large number of chemical agents and acid, alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid emissions, no environmental pollution.
Working principle of water treating machine
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a new membrane separation technology developed in the 1960s. It relies on RO membrane to separate solvent and solute in solution under pressure.
To understand the principle of reverse osmosis desalination, one must first understand the concept of osmosis.
Osmosis is a physical phenomenon. When two kinds of water with different salt concentrations are separated by a semi-permeable film, it will be found that the water with less salt will permeate through the film to the water with more salt, while the salt does not permeate. In this way, the two salt concentrations will be gradually merged until they are equal.
However, it takes a long time to complete this process, also known as natural osmosis.
However, if a pressure is applied to the water side with high salt content, the result can also be that the above mentioned osmotic pressure is called osmotic pressure.
If the pressure is increased, the water will permeate in the opposite direction, leaving salt behind.
Therefore, the principle of reverse osmosis desalination is to apply a greater pressure than the natural osmotic pressure in the water with salt (such as raw water), so that the osmosis is carried out in the opposite direction, and the water molecules in the raw water are pressed to the other side of the membrane to become clean water, so as to achieve the purpose of removing the salt in the water. This is the principle of reverse osmosis desalination.
As a basis for clean water production is very important. So to produce clean water, it is a must to choose the raw water quality that is better, say mountain spring, deep well, etc. There's a very important index involved here and it's called "conductivity." In general, the lower the conductivity, the purer the water.
Water treatment process is the use of reverse osmosis system. The treated water typically has a 90 to 99 percent desalination rate.
1. The raw water pump is used to provide raw water pressure for the raw water pretreatment system.
If the raw water is under pressure, this device can be completely eliminated.
2. The original water tank
The function of the original water tank is simpler and is used to store raw water.
This is in case the raw water is not supplied up for a transfer (usually adding a float switch is the whole system more automated).
3. Quartz sand filter
Quartz sand filter material is used to remove the suspended matter, sediment and impurity of the larger particles in the raw water and reduce the turbidity of the water.
Moreover, the organic matter, bacteria and virus in the water can be removed with the decrease of turbidity, which creates good conditions for the disinfection after filtration.
4. Activated carbon filter
The adsorption capacity of activated carbon can effectively adsorb organic compounds, free residual chlorine, colloids, particles, microorganisms, some metal ions and decolorization in raw water. Softening system (loading system) The exchange performance of ionic resin is used to remove calcium and magnesium ions in the raw water, so as to prevent the influence of scale formation of subsequent equipment, but the operation is costly.
Reverse osmosis system from water treatment manufacturer is the core part of the whole water purification system. The reverse osmosis system mainly adopts membrane filtration process. The water molecules can then pass through the reverse osmosis membrane.
Others such as calcium, magnesium and sodium plasma are discharged with the wastewater.
The following components of this system.
1. Precision filter: It mainly filters large particle molecules in water.
2. Special high pressure pump: Provide strong power for reverse osmosis equipment.
3. Reverse osmosis membrane: Reverse osmosis membrane adopts membrane filtration technology.
4. Water molecules cannot be purified by passing through other ions.
5.Auxiliary system: Other auxiliary systems such as ozone sterilization system, lamp inspection, filling system which still can use ULTRAVIOLET ray to kill bacterium, ultraviolet ray won't have residual, abroad has a lot of like to use ultraviolet ray
There is no international unified classification method for water purification equipment, which is mainly classified by use, function, principle, flow, volume size, water yield and habit.
According to China's "Code of Hygienic Practice for Drinking Water", and the review requirements of the code of Hygienic Safety and Functional Evaluation for drinking water quality processors, drinking water quality processors are divided into three categories: general water quality processors, saline water heaters and reverse osmosis treatment devices. Their definitions are as follows:
1. A general water quality processor: a potable water quality processor that takes municipal tap water or other centralized water supply as a source, after further treatment, in order to improve the quality of the drinking water and remove certain hazardous substances from the water.
2. Mineral water purifier: It is a drinking water purifier that is used in municipal tap water or any other centralized water supply as raw water. After further treatment, it is designed to improve the quality of drinking water and to add some beneficial composition to the human body.
3. Reverse osmosis treatment device: A pure water treatment device using reverse osmosis to purify raw water from municipal tap water or other centralized water supply, with the aim of removing harmful substances from water and obtaining pure water.
1. It is better to know the water source and water quality of your location in advance
In order to ensure that the sales agency targeted to recommend products for you, it is recommended that you buy water purification products in advance to understand your location's water source, water quality. If you do not know the water quality situation, to consult your service provider can provide you with water quality testing services.
2. Be clear about the problem you need to solve, average daily water consumption/number of WPS, and choose the type of water machine product you need to buy
Average daily water consumption/number of water points/number of regular residents are the main basis for determining the product model you need to buy. Please make clear the average daily water consumption of your home and the number of people living in your home before buying.
3. Know how to install water pipes/cabinets in your home and the installation space
If you have not decorated, before the water and electricity transformation to determine the water purification product plan and design requirements, in accordance with the corresponding requirements of the location and space; If you have finished the decoration, you need to determine whether there is the appropriate installation space according to the actual situation in your home. (Customers who buy water purifiers can generally install them without considering the installation space)
4. Roughly determine your purchase budget
After roughly determining the type of water purification equipment, you need to roughly determine your purchase budget, according to the budget to choose the most appropriate products, do not blindly pursue large and complete functions, practical and affordable is the best choice.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist